Salary scale for doctors in the UAE 2023 Where many people and doctors wonder about the issue of the salary that can be obtained by working in the UAE, and questions revolve around the most important conditions that must be met by a doctor, as well as what are the papers required in order to apply for doctors’ registration within the residency program.
Follow with us today’s article, to find out all the answers to these questions, to know how much is the doctor’s salary in the Emirates, which we will answer in detail according to the specialization, stay with us.
Knowing the average salaries of doctors in the Emirates is a matter of concern to many people who have completed their studies of medicine in a specific medical specialty, and are looking for an opportunity to practice their work in a country that needs doctors, and the majority of choices were on the Emirates, as it is the best place for their professional success due to the fact that the UAE is a country It is distinguished by its high salaries for various specializations, for citizens and expatriates.
What is the salary scale for doctors in the Emirates and what are the medical specialties required? What are the conditions for obtaining a license to practice the profession? How can I apply to the UAE Ministry of Health? Follow us to know the details.
You may be interested: Employment companies emails in the UAE
The salary scale of doctors in the Emirates 2023
How much is the doctor’s salary in the UAE? In order to answer the question about the issue of salaries received by doctors in the United Arab Emirates, we will mention to you through the following lines how much is the value of a doctor’s salary according to his field of specialization, which is as follows:
- The average salary for an anesthesiologist is approximately AED 39,400.
- Doctors who work in the emergency specialty, receive a salary of 45 thousand dirhams.
- The resident doctor’s salary is AED 49,000.
- As for the salary of the intern doctor, it amounts to AED 60,000.
- A surgeon who specializes in cardiac surgery earns a salary of AED 62.45.
- As for the salary of a cardiologist in the Emirates, he receives a salary of 74 thousand dirhams.
- Doctors specializing in pediatrics have an average salary of AED 40,000.
- The salary of a surgeon in the UAE, he receives an average salary of 45 thousand dirhams.
- As for the salary of the doctor specializing in the field of orthopedics, he receives a monthly salary of 66,500 AED.
- A doctor working in the field of gastroenterology receives a salary of 43 thousand dirhams.
- The doctor specializing in ophthalmology has a salary of 35 thousand dirhams.
- While neurologists, their salaries amount to 82 thousand dirhams.
- The average salary for dermatologists is 61,500 AED.
Salaries of expatriate and foreign doctors in the UAE 2023
After we mentioned to you the salary scale of doctors in the Emirates 2023, we will also mention to you the salaries of foreign doctors in it, as the value of wages for doctors coming from outside the Emirates is as follows:
- The average salary that foreign doctors receive from outside the UAE is more than one million dirhams annually.
- There are also salaries of up to 250,000 AED annually, depending on the doctor’s specialization.
- As for the average salary that doctors receive in the UAE, it is not less than 549,399 AED annually, in addition to the bonuses that the UAE is working to grant to doctors from outside the Emirates, whose value is approximately 56,500 AED.
- While the salary of a dentist in the UAE is approximately $158,000 per year.
- Knowing that the value of doctors’ salaries in the UAE is not less than 50,000 fifty thousand dirhams per month, while the salaries of doctors in the country do not exceed 150 thousand dirhams per month.
You may be interested: Salary scale for teachers in the UAE
What are the most important conditions for doctors to work in the UAE?
After we have mentioned to you the salary scale of doctors in the United Arab Emirates 2023, as well as the salaries of expatriate doctors from outside the Emirates, where you must review the conditions set by the UAE through which a doctor can practice the medical profession in the Emirates, which are as follows:
- The doctor must have at least two years of experience.
- It is also required for the doctor, upon joining the work and practicing the profession in the Emirates, to study in work for at least two years without interruption.
- Work to submit a document that includes the evaluation obtained by the doctor, which shows the evaluation of the doctor’s work performance, provided that it is valid for at least five years.
- Also, one of the qualifications that a doctor must have is for a nurse to work alongside him in conjunction with another doctor, within the body in which he works.
- Work to provide a certificate from the Preventive Medicine Authority showing the current health of the doctor in the event that the age of the doctor who wants to work reaches sixty years.
- Submitting a copy of the positive report issued by Data Flow.
You may be interested: UAE Ministry of Health jobs 2023
Documents required to request the registration of physicians in residency programs
After reviewing the salary scale of doctors in the Emirates, and knowing the conditions that must be met by a doctor who wants to work in the UAE, we will explain to you through the following the papers required in order to submit a request to register doctors in residency programs, which are as follows:
- Submit a copy of the doctor’s bachelor’s degree in medicine or surgery or its equivalent, as it is approved and documented by the Ministry of Education.
- Submit a copy of the academic record.
- As well as a copy of the certificate of excellence.
- In the event that there is an experience certificate, a copy of it must be submitted.
- A copy of the results of the EMREE qualifying exam.
- A copy of the result of the English language proficiency (TOEFL-IELTS).
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Work on submitting a statement of purpose letter.
- Submitting a letter containing approval from the employer, and this is only for Emirates Health Services Corporation employees.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A copy of the residence permit, provided that it is valid for investigation from outside the Emirates, if any.
- Submit a copy of a valid Emirates ID.
- A copy of the family book for UAE nationals only.
- Submit a personal photo.
- Attach a resume.
- Submit a certificate of passing the cardiopulmonary resuscitation course, provided that it is valid, if any.
- Submitting a national service letter. This is for UAE nationals only.
- Submit a copy of the birth certificate.
- Also provide a copy of the PSV verification report, the primary source of all certificates.
Here we have come, dear readers, to the conclusion of the talk about the 2023 salary scale for foreign and expatriate doctors, where we have provided you with a detailed report on these salaries, in addition to the conditions that a doctor must enjoy in order to practice the medical profession, as well as the required papers and documents, with best wishes That we have taken full advantage of you.