What is the minimum amount to open an account in Banque Misr?? What are the most important conditions for opening an account in Banque Misr? What documents are required to open an account? And many other details about Banque Misr, we will show you, dear readers, through our article today on the website Technical dot comstay with us.
Banque Misr is consideredBank Misr“One of the best and oldest Egyptian banks, which provides all banking services to its citizens, including the possibility of opening an account with easy procedures, so let us learn through this article how to open an account in Banque Misr in steps, and what are the expenses for opening an account in Banque Misr 2023, in addition to some important information about The bank is like the types of Banque Misr accounts, what are the advantages of opening a bank account at Banque Misr, and what are the prizes granted by Banque Misr, so follow the explanation to know the details.
What is the minimum amount to open an account in Banque Misr?
Banque Misr is considered one of the most Egyptian banks that require customers to have an acceptable minimum, in exchange for opening an account in Banque Misr, as it is after announcing the financial inclusion initiative launched by the Central Bank of Egypt, which aims to work to help citizens, especially young people, to open An account in Banque Misr without the obligation to open the account conditions, which lasted for two weeks only.
The Egyptian Bank has announced the minimum value in order to open an account at Banque Misr for citizens and foreigners, which are as follows:
- The minimum value to open an account in Banque Misr is 1,500 Egyptian pounds.
- As for the minimum value for opening an account for legal persons, it is 5,000 Egyptian pounds in local currency, and 1,000 units in foreign currencies.
- Issuing a direct debit card with a fee of thirty Egyptian pounds.
- As for an account statement that is deducted every three months, its fees amount to fifty-five Egyptian pounds.
- The cost of opening the account is thirty Egyptian pounds.
Conditions for opening an account in Banque Misr
In order to be able to open an account with Banque Misr, there are some conditions that must be met, as follows:
- The presence of a copy of the personal card in the event that the customer is an Egyptian, and the responsible person makes sure that this card is valid and valid.
- In the event that the customer is a foreigner, a copy of the passport must be present, as the responsible person verifies its authenticity.
- The profession in which the client works must be clear in the identity card.
- In the event that the customer has not reached the legal age, it is necessary for him to submit a copy of the birth certificate accompanied by a declaration of guardianship, if any, in this case it is called a savings account until he reaches the legal age.
- You must pay the administrative expenses, which amount to 85 Egyptian pounds.
Papers required to open an account in Banque Misr
As for the papers that are required to open an account in Banque Misr, they are as follows:
- Bring a copy of the ID card or a copy of the passport if the customer is a foreigner.
- Bring a receipt for electricity, gas or water.
- Bring a Mufradat certificate, which should be stamped from the workplace, in case the client is an employee.
- As for the self-employed, the tax card and the commercial register must be attached.
What types of accounts are available at Banque Misr?
Banque Misr provided customers with the possibility of opening any of the types of accounts it provided, as follows:
- Savings accounts.
- Savings certificates.
- The current account with a daily financial return, or to be in local currencies as well as foreign currencies.
You may be interested: Inquiry about my account in Banque Misr
Types of current accounts in Banque Misr
There are several types of current accounts that Banque Misr works to provide to customers, as follows:
Current account in Egyptian currency:
As when the customer opens a current account in the Egyptian currency, the customer can, after paying the minimum amount of EGP 1,500 in order to open the account:
- The customer obtains a debit card immediately on the account.
- The customer can transfer salaries or pensions to the current account, as desired by the customer.
- The possibility of paying all installments and bills through the current account.
Current account in US dollars:
Banque Misr allows the customer to open an account in dollars, provided that the minimum amount for the account is two hundred US dollars.
Current account from pension return:
Banque Misr allows pensioners to open a current account in order to obtain a return of 3%, which is paid on a monthly basis, as the minimum limit for the current account for the return of pensions is EGP 1,000.
Current account with interest:
A person, after fulfilling all the conditions and papers in order to open an account in Banque Misr, can open a current account in order to obtain a return, but on the condition that the minimum amount for opening the account is fifty thousand Egyptian pounds.
The return value varies according to the value of the account, as:
- The account is from 50 to 100 thousand Egyptian pounds, the customer gets a 2% return.
- Account from one hundred thousand to five hundred thousand pounds, the customer gets a return of 2.5%.
- Account from one million to two million Egyptian pounds, the customer gets a return of 3%.
- Account from 10 million to 30 million Egyptian pounds, the customer gets a return of 3.75%.
- Account from 30 million to 100 million Egyptian pounds, the customer gets a return of 4.125%.
Advantages of opening a current account in Banque Misr
After fulfilling all the conditions and papers in order to open an account with Banque Misr, the customer can enjoy many advantages, as follows:
- When opening a current account at Banque Misr, the customer can transfer his money to any other account.
- The customer can also withdraw his money from any branch of the Egyptian Bank that is located in the area in which he lives.
- The advantage of collecting the value of checks from any bank, where the value of the check is later added to the customer’s account.
- Banque Misr works to provide the payment feature on behalf of the customer, as the amount is subsequently deducted from the customer’s account.
- The ability to pay all bills and installments for the customer through the current account at Banque Misr.
- The Egyptian Bank also provides the advantage of opening current accounts that are shared by more than one person.
- Ease of withdrawal and deposit from any current account in Banque Misr.
Advantages of opening a savings account in the Egyptian Bank
After all the required conditions and papers are met, customers can open a savings account at Banque Misr, as the customer, when opening a savings account at Banque Misr, has many advantages, the most important of which are:
- The possibility of opening a savings account in Banque Misr, whether with a book or without a book, in the Egyptian currency.
- The customer at Banque Misr is allowed to spend the return from the savings account within one, three or six months, according to the customer’s desire.
- Parents can also open a savings account in the names of their children who have not reached the legal age.
- The customer can transfer his money from the savings account to the savings account as desired by the customer.
- The customer also has the right to appoint another person to carry out the deposit and withdrawal process.
- The customer can purchase savings certificates, whereby the amount will be deducted from the savings account.
- In addition, the customer can, through the savings account, enter monthly into the Banque Misr prize draw, which amounts to one million Egyptian pounds.
What are the prizes granted by Banque Misr?
Banque Misr has worked to provide the possibility of entering the prize draw, when opening an account at Banque Misr, where you must initially pay the monthly subscription, which amounts to one hundred Egyptian pounds.
The draw takes place every Thursday in the second week of every month, and the value of the prizes is as follows:
- The value of the first prize is one million Egyptian pounds.
- The value of the second prize is 200,000 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- The value of the third prize is 100,000 Egyptian pounds.
- As for the fourth prize, its value is fifty thousand Egyptian pounds.
- The fifth prize is 25,000 Egyptian pounds.
And so, my dear friends, we come to the conclusion of talking about the minimum amount for opening an account in Banque Misr, as Banque Misr is one of the best Egyptian banks that provides a lot of facilities in order to open an account in Banque Misr, and many of the features it provides to customers, in addition to the possibility of entering the draw. Winning prizes offered by Banque Misr as encouragement to customers.